WARNING: Nicotine is toxic if ingested. Keep your electronic cigarette and cartridges OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN at all times! Liquid nicotine can be absorbed through the skin. If you come in contact with the liquid nicotine, wash the affected area thoroughly with soap and water. Store in a secure place away from children at all times. In case of emergency seek immediate medical attention and contact the Poison Control Center. For a poison emergency in the U.S. call 1-800-222-1222 American Association of Poison Control Centers. If you have an allergy or sensitivity to NICOTINE or PROPYLENE GLYCOL do not use this product. If you feel unwell after use, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.